The library is open for curbside pickup or delivery. We are offering in person appointments for patrons who would like to browse the stacks or use the computers.
The following contact free services are available. Please see In-Person Library Usage Guidelines below for information about appointments,.
- Curbside pickup or delivery of all materials owned by the library. InterLibrary Loan for materials not available at Pope Memorial Library. Please call or e-mail to make arrangements.
- Online access to e-books and audio books is available through ListenUpVermont. See below to access.
- WiFi is available curbside 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. The network name is Pope Public. Please read and accept our policy to use this service.
- Please return materials to our drop box.
- We will be checking voice and e-mail, please get in touch if we can help!
In-Person Library Usage Guidelines (also available in library)
Pope Memorial Library is offering in person appointments for patrons not well-served by curbside pickup or delivery.
All patrons must read these guidelines before entering the library.
Please note: Pickup and delivery are the safest ways to borrow library materials.
- ½ hour appointments are available for browsing and/or computer use for one library card holder and their immediate family.
- Appointments are available Monday and Friday from 10-2 and Wednesday from 1-5. Please contact us. Call during open hours, leave a voicemail or send email with your preferred day and time. Please let us know if you will be browsing or using the computer so we can be prepared.
- All patrons over 2 must wear a mask at all times. Hands must be sanitized when entering and leaving the building.
- Please stay home if you feel ill.
- Keep track of children at all times. We strongly discourage sitting on, or especially crawling on, the children’s room floor. We cannot sanitize the carpet.
- Avoid touching items you will not be taking home when possible.
- When scanning books for checkout, please avoid touching the scanner.
- After scanning your books, open them to the date due page in the back for the librarian to stamp.
- Return books to book drop or quarantine spot designated by librarian. Do not place on circulation desk.
- Bathroom will be closed.
*Free membership *Books, magazines, 2 kindles, DVDs, Audios available to borrow for two weeks *5 Public access computers *Photocopies and printing for .20/page *Book We delivery for home-bound patrons *Free programs for all ages
Access our free online services from the library or from home by clicking the images below. Please call the library for login information.
Access our Online Catalog
Downloadable e-books and audio books
Book our community center for your next event. Contact the library or Click here for the policy and application.
|Academic and career-related learning solutions||All resources are free to Pope Memorial Library patrons. Some may require a password. Please contact the library for more information|